ALL POSITIONS REQUIRE U.S. CITIZENSHIP AND A BACKGROUND CHECK.
Submit resumes in MS Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job number in the subject line.
Job Title: Architecture Support /Data Modeler
Job Number: 18-24-001-ARCH-SUPPORT
Location: Harford County, MD
Clearance Requirement: Active Secret
Status: Full Time
Salary: Based on experience
Benefits: 401K, Life/Health/Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement
Experience and/or Certifications Required:
- Candidate shall possess 3-5 years of experience developing and maintaining one or more Department of Defense Acquisition Framework (DODAF) v2.0 data architecture products and/or Data Models within standard data modeling tools (ERStudio, Erwin, etc.).
- Preferred: Knowledge of CBDP Business Enterprise Defense Business Systems and their data models is desired.
Performance Based Tasks Required:
- Candidate shall create, implement, validate, maintain, and continually shape a set of aligned standard, enterprise-wide integrated CBDP data model architectures and architectural products for the Joint Enterprise Data Initiative (JEDI) and the associated Enterprise Data Management Plan.
- Candidate shall develop DODAF data architecture models and reports.
- Candidate shall , independently or working with the Government lead or functional Government SMEs, analyze CBDP business system projects, products, and programs; producing architectural data products that visualize system, program, operational, capability, and requirement data interfaces which help to expose data gaps and potential data needs.
- Candidate shall prepare and publish formal documents to include JEDI data cataloging documents for the JPEO-CBRND Chief Information Office.
- Candidate shall independently or working with the Government lead, develop JPEO-CBRND Business Enterprise Data Architecture. (e.g., DODAF views, presentations, etc.), providing early architecture data products to help drive and refine business system data gathering requirements.
- Candidate shall participate in organizational events in coordination with the Government Leads, for example All Hands and teaming events.
- Candidate shall perform the following standard reporting requirements:
- In-person architecture reviews, as needed
- Weekly touch point calls
- Update status tracking systems as required
- Monthly reports, submitted in writing, to discuss the status of deliverables, work plans, and issues
Candidate must possess and be able to maintain a government security clearance at a secret level.
Click Here to return to the current list of employment opportunities