ALL POSITIONS REQUIRE U.S. CITIZENSHIP AND A BACKGROUND CHECK.
Submit resumes in MS Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job number in the subject line.
Job Title: Architecture Support /Software Support Activity (SSA)
Job Number: 18-24-002-ARCH-SUPPORT
Location: Harford County, MD
Clearance Requirement: Active Secret
Status: Full Time
Salary: Based on experience
Benefits: 401K, Life/Health/Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement
Experience and/or Certifications Required:
- Candidate shall possess twelve (12) years of general experience and eight (8) years of relevant experience.
- Candidate shall possess experience with the UNICOM Systems Architect tool or No Magic Inc. MagicDraw Architect tool.
- Candidate shall have experience with either the Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DODAF) or The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF).
- Candidate shall possess familiarity with Joint Common System Function List (JCSFL), Joint Common Architecture (JCA), Net-Ready Key Performance Parameter (NR KPP), Universal Joint Task List (UJTL), and National Information Exchange Model (NIEM).
- Candidate shall possess familiarity with Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear Defense (JPEO-CBRND) programs.
- Candidate shall possess senior level interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to assess and clearly communicate technical and project risk.
- Candidate shall possess organizational skills and proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite.
Performance Based Tasks Required:
- Candidate shall develop, maintain, and validate Department of Defense Acquisition Framework (DODAF) architectures for JPEO-CBRND initiatives, programs, and the Enterprise.
- Candidate shall utilize architecture products to identify system dependencies and potential capability gaps.
- Candidate shall develop DODAF architecture models in coordination with the program office and user sponsors such as Joint Requirements Office (JRO) and/or individual service and non-DOD sponsors.
- Candidate shall work with JPEO-CBRND program engineers in order to develop system-level architectures.
- Candidate shall ensure the DODAF architecture models are consistent with other JPEO- CBRND architecture models as well as J6 Warfighter Mission Area (WMA) architecture development guidance.
- Candidate shall develop architecture products to support acquisition documents (i.e., Capability Development Documents (CDDs), Capability Production Documents (CPDs), and Information Support Plans (ISPs)).
- Candidate shall provide comments and input to support program and contract documentation (i.e., Systems Engineering Plans (SEPs), Test and Evaluation Master Plans (TEMPs), Requests for Information (RFIs), and Requests for Proposals (RFPs)).
- Candidate shall participate in JPEO – CBRND Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) at the program and Enterprise level.
Candidate must possess and be able to maintain a government security clearance at a secret level.
Click Here to return to the current list of employment opportunities