ALL POSITIONS REQUIRE U.S. CITIZENSHIP AND A BACKGROUND CHECK.
Submit resumes in MS Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job number in the subject line.
Job Title: Science & Technology Analyst
Job Number: 08-24-004-SCI_TECH
Location: Harford County, MD
Clearance Requirement: Active Secret
Status: Full Time
Salary: Based on experience
Benefits: 401K, Life/Health/Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement
Experience and/or Certifications Required:
- Candidate shall possess experience writing and implementing strategic plans and campaign plans for S&T organizations.
- Candidate shall possess experience facilitating coordination and integration of multiple organizational elements, including Army, other Government agencies, Industry, and academia.
- Candidate shall possess experience managing the conduct of broad, encompassing analytical efforts, upon which program policy, procedural, and system determinations will be predicated.
Performance Based Tasks Required:
- Candidate shall spearhead science and technology strategic plans in accordance with requirements and S&T priorities as communicated at higher echelons, Army, Chief of Staff of the Army, Army Materiel Command and RDECOM leadership in order to drive an integrated science, technology and engineering services portfolio.
- Candidate shall support the mission of RDECOM in the development of innovative research, development and engineering that produces capabilities for decisive overmatch to the Army against the complexities of the current and future operating environments in support of the Joint Warfighter and the Nation by integrating and collaborating across the RDECs/ARL, to include working with highly qualified technical experts to scale or tailor data as required to ensure alignment with Army requirements.
- Candidate shall facilitate research efforts across the research, development and engineering centers and Army Research Lab in order to identify and synthesize trends and priority core competency areas, and analysis of Army S&T requirements to drive an annual strategic plan and campaign plan for a two-star Command. Planning efforts will support an enable the development of an annual program objective memorandum (POM) in alignment with Army requirements and priorities.
- Candidate shall provide program strategies, requirements analysis, and management plans to include technical analysis of new initiatives, and assist in concept development for future programs.
- Candidate shall support mid- to short-range strategic planning by developing guidance to align efforts with Army and RDECOM long-range objectives.
- Candidate shall develop long-range strategic plans that identify and prioritize Army requirements based on Soldier needs, Industry trends, academic discoveries, regulatory and legislative requirements, and think tank outlook.
- Candidate shall support evaluation efforts by measuring process improvements, effectiveness, efficiency, outputs, outcomes, and outgrowths.
Candidate must possess and be able to maintain a government security clearance at a secret level.
Click Here to return to the current list of employment opportunities