ALL POSITIONS REQUIRE U.S. CITIZENSHIP AND A BACKGROUND CHECK.
Submit resumes in MS Word or PDF format to email@example.com and include the job number in the subject line.
Job Title: Test Analyst
Job Number: 18-24-009-TEST-ANALYST
Location: Harford County, MD
Clearance Requirement: Active Secret
Status: Full Time
Salary: Based on experience
Benefits: 401K, Life/Health/Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement
Performance Based Tasks Required:
- Candidate shall provide Test & Evaluation (T&E) analysis to the Obscuration Team Leader and the JPM NBC-CA Test Manager.
- Candidate shall identify test resource requirements (e.g., workforce, infrastructure, assets, etc.) required to support Obscuration Team Programs.
- Candidate shall :
- Identify and define required tests
- Monitor tests conducted by Government or Contractor personnel
- Assess overall test quality experienced
- Specify the required test data
- Assess the outcome of the testing conducted in each test cycle
- Provide feedback and input to program functional IPTs, IPRs, milestone decisions, and required program updates
- Candidate shall ensure appropriate and timely on the ground support is provided at Test Sites for systems under test.
- Candidate shall provide guidance on test concepts, and ensure facility T&E tools are capable of supporting planned testing.
- Candidate shall develop a master test schedule in accordance with the agreed upon test strategy, corporate it into the program Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) (in conjunction with other functional leads) and update the test schedule as necessary.
- Candidate shall participate in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs)/working groups that require T&E expertise and conduct test readiness reviews.
- Candidate shall participate and provide input to program functional IPTs, In Progress Reviews (IPRs), milestone decisions, and required program updates.
- Candidate shall schedule and lead Test IPTs.
- Candidate shall develop and maintain all T&E documentation for which the Obscuration Team is responsible (e.g., Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP), detailed test plans, etc.) in support of the program. Candidate shall coordinate and obtain T&E Stakeholder (e.g., Army Test and Evaluation Command (ATEC), Army Public Health Center (APHC), Army Research Lab (ARL), Edgewood Chemical Biological Center (ECBC), other DoD Services/Government Agencies) input when developing T&E documents.
- Candidate shall review and comment on T&E related documentation developed by Stakeholders (e.g., Detailed Test Plans, Failure Definition Scoring Card (FDSC), Operational Mode Summary/Mission Profile (OMS/MP), US Army Doctrine and Organization Test Support Package (D&O TSP))
- Candidate shall participate in Government Test Scoring Conferences. Candidate shall provide T&E input into program documentation (e.g., Life Cycle Cost Estimates (LCCEs), Life Cycle Management Plans (LCMPs), Systems Engineering Plans (SEPs), etc.).
- Candidate shall travel up to 50% of working days to execute all required tasks.
Candidate must possess and be able to maintain a government security clearance at a secret level.
Click Here to return to the current list of employment opportunities