ALL POSITIONS REQUIRE U.S. CITIZENSHIP AND A BACKGROUND CHECK.
Submit resumes in MS Word or PDF format to email@example.com and include the job number in the subject line.
Job Title: Test Analysts
Job Number: 08-24-010-TEST-ANALYST
Location: Stafford, VA
Clearance Requirement: Active Secret
Status: Full Time
Salary: Based on experience
Benefits: 401K, Life/Health/Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement
Performance Based Tasks Required:
- Candidate shall conduct Test & Evaluation (T&E) analysis and provide input to leadership (i.e., Program Manager and lead test engineer). Candidate shall :
- Identify and define required tests
- Support assigned test events and demonstrations
- Monitor test coverage
- Evaluate overall quality experienced
- Specify the required test data
- Evaluate the outcome of the testing conducted in each test cycle
- Candidate shall work in conjunction with functional leads to construct a Test and Evaluation (T&E) Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) for the assigned program, updating it as necessary.
- Candidate shall execute test readiness reviews and program-level IPTs.
- Candidate shall participate in and provide feedback and input to program functional IPTs, IPRs, milestone decisions, and required program updates
- Candidate shall provide verification methods and maintain currency for program Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Candidate shall provide test risks in accordance with the program Risk Management Plan (RMP) and update the risk status.
- Candidate shall support assigned test events and demonstrations.
- Candidate shall interpret and translate program test requirements into language for a Performance Specification (P-Spec), Statement of Work (SOW), and associated CDRLs for material solution solicitations, updating them as necessary.
- Candidate shall provide T&E input into program documentation [e.g., Life Cycle Cost Estimate (LCCE), Life Cycle Management Plan (LCMP), Test and Evaluation Management Plan (TEMP), Test and Evaluation Strategy (TES), Systems Engineering Plans (SEP), etc.)]
- Candidate shall develop and maintain all T&E documentation (e.g., TEMP, detailed test plans, etc.) in support of the program.
- Candidate shall respond to T&E inquiries and taskers.
- Candidate shall review, analyze, address, and make recommendations to Service’s Test Centers and Commands, Government, contractor, deficiency, test incident, and other equipment shortcoming reports issued after testing.
Candidate must possess and be able to maintain a government security clearance at a secret level.
Click Here to return to the current list of employment opportunities