Submit resume in MS Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job number in the subject line.
Job Title: CBRN Technician
Job Number: C2CRE-B-16-16-B TECH
Location: Harford County, MD
Clearance Requirement: Secret
Status: Full Time
Salary: Based on experience
Benefits: 401K, Life/Health/Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement
SciTech Services, Inc. is seeking two (2) CBRN Technicians to travel to various CONUS locations to conduct sustainment, refresh, maintenance and re-certification of CBRN Equipment.
Primary duties will include (but not limited to):
- Support a refresh and re-certification process, which also includes inventory and inspection, to restore equipment sets to their original standards for future use
- Inventory and inspection steps include matching equipment steps to load plans
- Documenting discrepancies
- Identifying items in need of repair, refurbishment, or replacement
- Identifying obsolete equipment and new fielding requirements; preparing equipment for shipping; and shipping
- Refresh steps include performing repairs, refurbishment, and replacement actions
- Inputting work order and other information into management databases
- Consolidating repaired/replacement equipment for shipment; and return shipping
- Re-certification steps include signing updated hand receipts; updating asset management databases. storing equipment per load plans
Education: Minimum High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 6 years of progressive experience for projects and programs providing CBRNE sustainment and maintenance support
- Must have recent experience with respiratory protection equipment
- Must have a demonstrated understanding CBRNE equipment
- Demonstrated ability to service general engine motor-powered equipmen
- Demonstrate ability to train personnel on including respiratory protection equipment
- Demonstrated ability to operate as a member of a strong team as well as work independently to complete daily tasks and report status as required
- Current DoD security clearance
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office: Work, Excel, PowerPoint
- Prior Military Service is strongly preferred
Travel: The candidate will travel 25% depending on program requirements.
Click Here to return to the current list of employment opportunities