ALL POSITIONS REQUIRE U.S. CITIZENSHIP AND A BACKGROUND CHECK.
Submit resumes in MS Word or PDF format to email@example.com and include the job number in the subject line.
Job Title: Engineer – Senior
Job Number: 19-007-ENG-SENIOR-01
Location: Patuxent River, MD
Clearance Requirement: Active Secret
Status: Full Time
Salary: Based on experience
Benefits: 401K, Life/Health/Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement
The candidate will provide engineering support services for the planning and execution of Navy programs at different acquisition category levels and in all phases of a program life cycle. This is accomplished through understanding of and adherence to the DoDI 5000.02, acquisition streamlining initiatives, and analysis of performance indicating metrics.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Must have knowledge of principles, practices and theories of engineering fundamentals with the ability to identify and mitigate design, production and test deficiencies. Provides technical continuity required in the development of the program.
- Capable of solving major problems in a narrow specialty field, or over a broad scope of specialties.
- Ability to provide recommendations and conclusions of the person are considered authoritative and are seldom questioned from a technical point of view.
- Capable of exercising a high degree of originality and sound judgement in formulating, evaluating, and correlating broad engineering/scientific concepts, guiding the analysis of unique problems, and developing new and improved techniques and methods.
- capable of interpreting, organizing and executing projects concerned with unique or controversial items having a major effect on the programs.
- Applies intensive and diverse knowledge to problems and makes independent decisions.
- Secret clearance required.
- Bachelor’s required
- Engineering labor categories require a bachelor’s degree in professional engineering (from an American Board for Engineering and Technology [ABET] accredited [www.abet.org] educational program) or a relevant scientific/technical degree in the applicable task area.
Over ten (10) years’ experience performing work related to the labor category functional description.
Candidate must possess and be able to maintain a government security clearance at a secret level.
Click Here to return to the current list of employment opportunities