ALL POSITIONS REQUIRE U.S. CITIZENSHIP AND A BACKGROUND CHECK.
Submit resumes in MS Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job number in the subject line.
Job Title: Engineering Technician
Job Number: 17-02-ESD-ET
Location: Harford County, MD
Clearance Requirement: Active Secret
Status: Full Time
Salary: Based on experience
Benefits: 401K, Life/Health/Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement
- Perform a wide variety of technician related duties to include preparation, transportation/delivery, installation, evaluation/testing, maintenance/repair, and removal of units in both warehouse and field environments.
- Operate material handling equipment, such as forklifts, electric pallet trucks, manual jack trucks, and dollies.
- Operate electronic testing equipment; document test results; and conduct material inventories.
- High School Diploma (Associate’s degree preferred)
- Excellent mechanical aptitude
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Ability to prioritize
- HVAC experience a plus
- U.S. citizenship – must possess a current SECRET level security clearance
- At least 3 years of verifiable experience in a mechanical and/or engineering discipline
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds (occasional lifting up to 200 lbs. with assistance)
- Valid driver’s license required
- Ability to operate a forklift and obtain/maintain Forklift License
Click Here to return to the current list of employment opportunities