ALL POSITIONS REQUIRE U.S. CITIZENSHIP AND A BACKGROUND CHECK.
Submit resumes in MS Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job number in the subject line.
Job Title: Programmer/Database Manager
Job Number: 17-SBIR_STTR_P/DM
Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground (Aberdeen), Maryland
Clearance Requirement: Must have a current active secret clearance
Status: Full Time
Salary: Based on experience
Benefits: 401K, Life/Health/Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement
Description and Primary Duties:
Shall serve as the Army Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) Program management office (PMO) interface point with SBIR programmers located at the Contractor facility for portal/server responsibilities and Government PMO Points of Contact (POCs) for account establishments/issues. Candidate shall provide assistance to the government PMO staff with all IT property accountability and make recommendations, when requested, for commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) hardware and software products. Candidate must be a professional with a technical degree and a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in application development, application architecture, and IT systems support. Candidate must demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills.
- At a minimum, an Associate Technical Degree and at least three (3) years relevant experience in application development, application architecture, and IT systems support.
- Proficient in C # and VB.net
- Must possess an understanding of Virtual Studio 2008 and be proficient in SQL Server 2005 and 2008.
- Proficient in troubleshooting and maintaining standard office computer, network and phone software/hardware.
- DoD 8570 Compliance
- Certified in Windows 2008 and Windows 7; or be certified as a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE).
Click Here to return to the current list of employment opportunities