Submit resume in MS Word or PDF format to email@example.com and include the job number in the subject line.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant (Level II)
Job Number: PJM-15-0005
Location: Harford County, MD
Clearance Requirement: Secret
Status: Full Time
Salary: Based on experience
Benefits: 401K, Life/Health/Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement
This Project Manager reports to the contract Program Manager and serves as task leader (TL) for The TL manages task-level CLS operations at designated DOD locations. The TL provides supply chain and maintenance management support including: equipment/materials procurement; parts/consumables provisioning; PHS&T of equipment; maintenance of designated systems and line replaceable units; scheduling maintenance of designated equipment; inventory management; supporting new equipment training and fielding; product assessments and analyses; engineering analyses; management of warranties and product disposal. The TL supervises a team and ensures the team meets training, safety and regulatory compliance requirements. The TL manages operations and provides readiness documentation/reporting using a computer system.
Primary duties will include (but not limited to):
- Interface with Government client daily and supports meetings and conferences
- Host program reviews
- Manage team travel
- Achieve and maintain CLS operations center performance standards
- Provide project management and administrative support to the client
- Maintain a documentation library (maintenance records, training, etc.)
- Submit contract deliverables to the Program Manager for review (98% error-free first draft)
- Meet or exceed contract performance metrics
- Monitor and report status of deployed support personnel
- Inform Program Manager of all CLS operations/issues
- Manage, mitigate and report DMSMS issues
- Manage contract/task inventory/assets
- Provide computer management system training and responsive help desk support
- Other duties as assigned.
- (Desired) DAU Level II, Program Management certification or civilian equivalent
- (Desired) Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of ten (10) years of technical systems maintenance and CLS experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree.
- A minimum of five (5) years of general experience.
- Ten (10) years of experience leading/managing technical systems maintenance/CLS operations
- Proficient in MSOffice® and familiar with MSProject®
- (Desired) Experience with CBRN and emergency response equipment sets.
- Up to 50% to designated DOD sites world wide
- Must have valid passport and be medically fit to travel for weeks at a time
Click Here to return to the current list of employment opportunities