ALL POSITIONS REQUIRE U.S. CITIZENSHIP AND A BACKGROUND CHECK.
Submit resumes in MS Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job number in the subject line.
Job Title: Science & Technology Analyst Analytical Detection
Job Number: 08-24-003-SCI_TECH
Location: Harford County, MD
Clearance Requirement: Active Secret
Status: Full Time
Salary: Based on experience
Benefits: 401K, Life/Health/Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement
Performance Based Tasks Required:
- Candidate shall evaluate science and technology products to determine their effectiveness, to include conducting Technology Readiness Assessments (TRAs).
- Candidate shall assist in the review of policies, plans, and procedures for emergency management operations.
- Candidate shall interface with the customer to expedite the transition of technology to the user. In addition, Candidate shall develop Technology Transfer Agreements (TTAs).
- Candidate shall evaluate proposed user requirements and analytical equipment.
- Candidate shall evaluate test and analytical methods for component-level evaluations being performed by the Prime.
- Candidate shall prepare and/or review test plans for component-level performance testing.
- Candidate shall evaluate raw data generated from testing and data analyses performed by the Prime.
- Candidate shall identify and resolve issues pertaining to:
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
- Test readiness evaluations
- Development of decision models used to reduce the number of candidate systems for consideration
- Candidate shall make sound and timely recommendations to facilitate decision-making.
- Candidate shall draft the Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear and High-Yield Explosives (CBRNE) Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) Annual Modernization Plan, detailing the entire COTS modernization process, which will be used as part of the Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) process to justify program Objective Memoranda (POM) submissions.
- Candidate shall review and provide comments on high-level documents (e.g., requirements documents, Concept of Operations (CONOPS), Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), test plans, Memorandums of Agreement (MOAs), Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs), Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs), Configuration Management Plans (CMPs), etc.).
- Candidate shall draft briefings for command-level reviews to discuss technical alternatives between competing CBRN technologies.
- Candidate shall engage in open and collaborative communication at conferences (e.g., briefings, presentations, etc.) regarding science and technology innovations.
- Candidate shall review cost estimates for operating costs of analytical equipment.
- Candidate shall conduct meetings to determine available funding and to evaluate and prioritize user needs.
- Candidate shall research and provide audience-tailored answers to inquiries concerning analytical instrumentation and methods, laboratory equipment and operations, new technologies, and other related areas.
- Candidate shall review analytical methods for completeness and level of effort required, making recommendations in information papers.
- Candidate shall evaluate organizational processes, strategic objectives, and operational plans for consideration as potential Lean Six Sigma projects.
- Candidate shall implement and provide oversight on Lean Six Sigma projects initiated across the JPM office.
- Candidate shall develop a tailored Doctrine, Organization, Training, Materiel, Leadership and Education, Personnel and Facilities (DOTMLPF) assessment which supports total package fielding of items to a variety of DoD customers.
- Candidate shall track funds and fielded equipment, consistent and in accordance with JPEO-CBRND methods.
- Candidate shall draft COTS procurement assessment packages, which contain all the information used and produced during the COTS modernization process.
- Candidate shall function as the primary point of contact for the JPEO-CBRND Materiel Fielding Tracker Tool (MFTT) and for the JPEO-CBRND Knowledge Center Support System (KCSS).
- Candidate shall maintain and manage a SharePoint site.
Candidate must possess and be able to maintain a government security clearance at a secret level.
Click Here to return to the current list of employment opportunities