ALL POSITIONS REQUIRE U.S. CITIZENSHIP AND A BACKGROUND CHECK.
Submit resumes in MS Word or PDF format to email@example.com and include the job number in the subject line.
Job Title: Systems Engineer
Job Number: 08-24-007-SYSTEMS-ENGINEER
Location: Ft. Detrick, Maryland/Harford County, MD
Clearance Requirement: Active Secret
Status: Full Time
Salary: Based on experience
Benefits: 401K, Life/Health/Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement
Experience and/or Certifications Required:
- Standard Requirement: Candidate shall possess a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related discipline, as well as five (5) years of relevant experience.
- Tradeoff Requirement: Candidate shall possess a Bachelor’s degree in a non-engineering discipline, as well as ten (10) years of relevant engineering experience.
- Candidate shall possess an expert knowledge and understanding of systems engineering (SE), as it relates to the DoD Acquisition process defined in DODD 5000.01 and DODI 5000.02.
Performance Based Tasks Required:
- Candidate shall provide SE management support to for assigned program(s), to include planning and execution to support the entire system life cycle, for all SE processes:
- Decision Analysis
- Technical Planning
- Technical Assessment
- Requirements Management
- Risk Management
- Configuration Management
- Technical Data Management
- Interface Management
- Candidate shall conduct review and analysis of the Product/System contractor’s (i.e. Candidate tasked with developing, producing, or otherwise acquiring the product(s) that are the objective of the particular acquisition program) engineering products, processes and deliverables, and provide objective observations, data, and findings to the program manager to support Government review and decision processes. Such products to be reviewed and analyzed include
- Candidate shall develop and maintain SE program plans as required to document and guide government implementation, including coordination, review and adjudication of stakeholder comments. Examples of such documents include the Systems Engineering Plan (SEP), Configuration Management Plan, Risk Management Plan, Program Protection Plan, and the Programmatic ESOH Evaluation.
- Candidate shall provide administrative and technical support for the planning, execution, documentation, and follow-on task resolution for program technical reviews and analyses such as Requirements Reviews, Design Reviews, and configuration audits.
- Candidate shall provide support to program contracting processes related to SE tasks and efforts, including Statement of Objectives/Work development, review and analysis of contractor-submitted technical data, and technical support to government representatives at working meetings and formal reviews with their materiel acquisition contractors.
Candidate must possess and be able to maintain a government security clearance at a secret level.
Click Here to return to the current list of employment opportunities