ALL POSITIONS REQUIRE U.S. CITIZENSHIP AND A BACKGROUND CHECK.
Submit resumes in MS Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job number in the subject line.
Job Title: Information Technology Specialist
Job Number: 08-24-011-IT-SPECIALIST
Location: Harford County, MD
Clearance Requirement: Active Secret
Status: Full Time
Salary: Based on experience
Benefits: 401K, Life/Health/Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement
Experience and/or Certifications Required:
- Candidate shall possess at least ten (10) years of experience with Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear Defense (JPEO-CBRND) programs.
- Candidate shall possess direct experience working on JPEO-CBRND programs, including but not limited sensor programs and software Information Technology (IT) program.
- Candidate shall possess at least twenty (20) years of experience in industry / government to include but not limited to, manufacturing, federally regulated environment (e.g. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)/ Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC), etc.), and validation or test.
- Candidate shall have experience working directly with Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) forces.
- Preferred: Candidate shall possess senior-level organizational, liaison, coordination, and facilitation skills.
- Preferred: Candidate shall possess experience configuring networks for use with CBRN sensors and JPM IS systems.
Performance Based Tasks Required:
- Candidate shall provide network architecture, software, and information assurance support of the systems within JPM IS.
- Candidate shall provide technical expertise in the management of information-related risks in enterprise architectures, acquisition strategies, and testing and evaluation.
- Candidate shall assist with information assurance certification and accreditation.
- Candidate shall document the program’s overall information technology requirements and approach, including determination of the appropriate certification and accreditation process.
- Candidate shall assist in applying appropriate safeguards to ensure that fielded information systems and networks are defended to maintain integrity, availability, authentication, confidentiality, and non-repudiation.
- Candidate shall provide support for developmental testing, user demonstrations, user feedback events, operational assessments, and operational testing events.
- Candidate shall have proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Candidate shall manage the software interface between CBRN sensors and target platforms for integration of sensors and future common controllers.
- Candidate shall coordinate the CBRN sensor software interface transition with program shop platforms to a common interface across unmanned platforms.
- Candidate shall manage and facilitate the networking and data requirements from the unmanned platforms to inform CBRN sensor integration specifications.
- Candidate shall support the program in understanding mesh networking, algorithm, and overall software specifications for future swarming, manned/unmanned teaming, and automation efforts linked to future CBRN Sensor Integration onto Robotics Platforms (CSIRP) mission areas.
- Candidate will be required to travel up to 20% Continental United States (CONUS); and less than 10% Outside Continental United States (OCONUS).
Candidate must possess and be able to maintain a government security clearance at a secret level.
Click Here to return to the current list of employment opportunities