Submit resume in MS Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job number in the subject line.
Job Title: Program Manager
Job Number: 16-16-C2CRE-B-PM
Location: Harford County, MD
Clearance Requirement: Secret
Status: Part Time
Salary: Based on experience
In the execution of their duties, the Program Manager shall determine the overall support requirements including facilities, personnel, material and transportation for this program. The Program Manager is also responsible for scheduling and assigning duties through subordinate supervisors at each site along with training and discipline of assigned employees. The Program Manager will initially be a part time position, however, this position has the potential to become a full time position.
Primary duties will include (but not limited to):
- Research and data collection, analyze problems and recommend solutions
- Assembling and preparing documentation and reports to support and reflect progress on requirements, goals, objectives, action items, upcoming events, issues and concerns
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills including ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, and proficiency in writing reports and instructions
- Ability to brief senior leaders on assignments, status issues, potential solutions
- Knowledge and familiarity with logistics technical documentation, database development, and computer applications supporting various ship systems and related projects
- Demonstrated qualities of leadership and responsibility in support of Defense Program Management
- Responsible for reviewing and approving the work performed by program staff, as well as maintaining liaison with Government and other contracting personnel
- Serves as the primary interface and point of contact with government Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR) on technical, program and project issues
- Organizes, directs, and coordinates the planning and production of all activities associated with assigned deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or an equivalent education/experience combination in an applicable engineering, computer science, physics, mathematics, business, or logistics discipline
- Minimum 10 yrs CBRN(E) experience
- PMP Certification
- Former or retired US Army Senior Enlisted or Officer with logistics experience.
- Up to 25% depending on program requirements.
Click Here to return to the current list of employment opportunities