ALL POSITIONS REQUIRE U.S. CITIZENSHIP AND A BACKGROUND CHECK.
Submit resumes in MS Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job number in the subject line.
Job Title: Program Manager
Job Number: 19-005-PRG-MGR-01
Location: Fort Belvoir, VA
Clearance Requirement: Active Secret
Status: Full Time
Salary: Based on experience
Benefits: 401K, Life/Health/Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experience in managing a team of 10 or more individuals.
- Provides annual report to satisfy Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA) requirements.
- Works with scientists and engineers to solve issues related to meeting the team’s goals.
- Experience in partnering with the client to provide quality customer service.
- Experienced in understanding a DoD culture.
- Experience in managing administrative tasks.
- Accompanies representatives from the Environmental Protection Agency, State and Military organizations on inspections of facilities.
- Secret clearance required.
- Bachelor’s desired
- Five (5) years of direct relevant technical experience may be substituted for education
- Over Ten (10) years of experience
- Experience of managing a technical team.
- Experience must be current within the last five (5) years.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to communicate both verbally and in writing, positive attitude
- Microsoft OS experience required
- Advanced communication skills interacting with government representatives as well as industry partners
- Willingness to learn new things and take on new tasks.
Candidate must possess and be able to maintain a government security clearance at a secret level.
Click Here to return to the current list of employment opportunities