The SciTech Preparedness Division provides 20+ years of staff expertise and experience in real-world response to acts of terrorism and natural disasters, emergency management and response. This Division employs individuals with previous military and federal/state/local government involvement in homeland security and defense with a focus on public safety and health. The Preparedness Division brings experience in all-hazards emergency preparedness planning, equipment/system selection and procurement, didactic and hands-on training development.
Specialty areas include:
- Emergency preparedness planning
- Capability, needs and vulnerability assessments
- Drill and exercise design, development, facilitation, control, evaluation and reporting
- Cargo/vessel screening & security
- Hazard and consequence prediction models
- Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear and high-yield Explosives (CBRNE) programs for special operations, federal, state, and local agencies